Transforma - Training on e-Commerce in rural areas
Training on e-Commerce in rural areas
- Explaining what e-commerce is
- Introduces e-Commerce for business, how to sell online and create a business plan for e-commerce business
- E-Commerce legal aspect
“Training on e-Commerce in rural areas” is an online training course on e-commerce, explaining what e-commerce is, how to implement it successfully and how to exploit its potential specifically in rural areas. Electronic commerce is the buying and selling of goods and services or the transmitting of funds or data, over an electronic network, primarily the Internet. It is conducted using a variety of applications, such as e-mail, fax, online catalogues and shopping carts, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), File Transfer Protocol and Web services. The benefits of e-commerce include its around-the-clock availability the speed of access, a wider selection of goods and services, accessibility and international reach.
The online training on e-Commerce develops the following topics:
- Introduction to e-Commerce for business
- Product to sell online
- Business plan for e-commerce business
- E-Commerce legal aspect
- Name of your business (Brand)
- Design your online store
- Social media in ecommerce business (Marketing and communication)
- Shipping and fulfilments
- 3C: Co-creation, Creativity, Clustering (networking)
- Security of e-commerce business
- Internationalization ecommerce
- Top recommendation to e-commerce business in rural areas
- 1st step – Uploading your CV on the system
- 2nd step – Take the test, choosing the volunteering category you are interested in
- 3rd step – After you have passed the test, the case studies section will unlock. You can choose the case study you would like to develop. You have 1 month to study it and develop the questions indicated in each case study. After you have finished, upload the developed case study on the system. An evaluator will check your case study and he/she will decide if you pass or not. If you pass you will be granted with the Certificate of the Volunteer Worker.
TThe educational material has been developed by project partners in the frame of the ERAMSUS+ project “TRANSFORM@ - Game based learning course to boost digital transformation of rural commerce sector”.
At the end of the review of the educational material, the user will be able to have the certification of attendance. This certification is not being recognized by official bodies, but still is an additional qualification for the job market.